Welcome to AYBU!
Our International Office is excited to have you as an incoming student and join our AYBU family. Here you can access all the information you need.
Eligible exchange students are warmly welcome. Who is eligible?
- Your home higher education institution should have an Exchange Bilateral Agreement with AYBU;
- You should be a full-time student;
- You need to be nominated by your home institution;
- You need to have a good command of English as the language of study at AYBU is English.
- You should be nominated by your home institution. Our partner institution should send us an official nomination notice including information about your names, study program, preferred program at AYBU and email address.
Once nominated you should fill in our Application Form and contact the AYBU Erasmus Coordinator from your department to request the available course list and prepare your Learning Agreement. Please pay attention to write the codes of the chosen courses.
Documents and procedures required for the application:
- A signed and stamped by your institution copy of the Application Form;
- A signed and stumped by your institution copy of the Learning Agreement;
- You should send the scanned copies of the Learning Agreement; the Application Form; two photos; your Transcript of Records in English to the following email address: email@example.com
You should send the hard copies of the required documents to our postal address.